Where Affiliates Come First.
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2014, 08:17 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to professional Rakeback
Default New Member Post

Hello All,

I would like to introduce myself. I run a poker news and rakeback website,
ProfessionalRakeback.com. I have been an online poker professional since 2003 and a poker affiliate since 2006, though I really did not push the affiliate side of things very hard until Black Friday came to pass back in early 2011.

Since that fateful day, we have significantly increased the presence of our website and operation. There was such an opportunity to go help out all of the panicking US poker players that I could not pass up an opportunity to help them out, and build a new business while I was at it. Although I had been traveling abroad to play online Poker since 2007 and the passage of UIGEA, I too was stuck in the USA at the time of Black Friday, so it just seemed right to figure it out and help as many of my fellow Internet grinders as I could. As such, our poker site specializes on servicing and taking care of higher volume poker players, directing them to various US poker sites, and providing news and information about those poker rooms. We have expanded into ROW work as well, but it is a smaller portion of our business at this time.

Until recently we were only participating in affiliate forums such as GPWA. I feel now however that the time is right to meet other web masters and members of the community. Who knows what opportunity may come of it

Last edited by professional Rakeback; 03-07-2018 at 03:53 AM.

Tags
member, poker, rakeback, site, usa